Reach Super Targeted Audiences with your Paid Book Promotion - Readers that are a Perfect Fit for Your Paid Book
With BookMonk's Micro and Mini slots your paid book promotion can reach super targeted audiences that are the best fit for your book. Your options include
*** Twitter Paid Book Promotion Options
Twitter Main Accounts Paid Book Promotion (55,000+), Twitter Romance (10,000+), Twitter Mysteries & Thrillers (10,000+),Twitter Science Fiction (10,000+)
*** Stores & Countries Paid Book Promotion Options
Apple Paid Book Promotion (5,000+), Nook Paid Book Promotion (5,000+), Kobo (5,000+), Google Books (3,000+), Kindle UK Paid Book Promotion (5,000+), Kindle Canada
*** Genres & SubGenres Paid Book Promotion Options
Adventure Paid Book Promotion, Biographies Paid Book Promotion, Children's Paid Book Promotion, Christian Paid Book Promotion, Cooking Paid Book Promotion, Fantasy Paid Book Promotion, Box Sets Paid Book Promotions, Historical Paid Book Promotion, Horror Paid Book Promotion, How To Paid Book Promotion, Literary Paid Book Promotion, Mystery Paid Book Promotion, Non Fiction Paid Book Promotion, Romance Paid Book Promotion, Romantic Erotica Paid Book Promotion, Steamy Romance Paid Book Promotion, Science Fiction Paid Book Promotion, Suspense Paid Book Promotion, Thriller Paid Book Promotion, Women's Fiction Paid Book Promotion, Young Adult Paid Book Promotion
Top 11 Reasons to Promote Your Book with Book Monk
1) Reach Ultra Targeted Niches that are Perfect for Your Book. We are building out 67+ niche lists, ultra targeted subgenre lists, and genre lists. You reach the readers most attuned to your books
2) Honesty about numbers and figures.
Each slot specifies exactly how many readers each list or niche has. In addition, if we accept your book, we will give you a range of expected sales or downloads.
3) Many Kindle Unlimited Readers. A significant portion of our readers (perhaps more than 20%) are Kindle Unlimited Readers.
4) Separate dedicated email lists and blogs for Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo ebook stores. Readers in each of these stores get free book and book deal lists built just for them. Every store gets its own unique special list.
4) We reach readers no one else reaches. We have 200+ blogs, websites, list sites, and other channels that reach readers no one else reaches. Can you afford to ignore readers that might be your next biggest fans?
5) Indie Author focused. We have been promoting Indie authors since 2008. That guarantees you get readers that are OPEN to and INTERESTED in books from Indie authors.
6) Separate dedicated email lists and blogs for 70+ genres and subgenres. If you are a Dark Romance author or a Historical Mystery author or a Conspiracy Thriller Author or a Gardening Book Author, then why not reach readers who signed up specifically for your exact genre? No other promotion site or promotion channel offers this level of granularity
7) We look to ACCEPT Authors, not Reject them. We don't cherry pick books that are already doing well. We work on a First Come First Served basis, provided we think can get you results. You can be confident that we won't reject you just to create a perception of exclusivity, or because Big 5 Publishers are willing to pay more, or because you aren't already a bestseller. Our raison d'etre is to connect authors with readers.
8) We are ENABLERS, not New Gatekeepers. Across all our sites and channels we help hundreds of indie authors every day. We do not limit access to our readers to 10-15 of the richest indie authors.
9) We are completely independent and can focus on what's best for the future of books, for readers, for authors, and for ourselves. We are not beholden to Venture Capitalists, to secret arrangements with Bookstores, to sneaky partnerships with Big 5 Publishers, to associate programs with the ebook stores.
10) We are not an advertorial list. Smart readers figure out sooner or later that advertorial lists are sending them just a list of ads. No one wants to get a list of ads. Would you watch Television if it was nothing but ads? Then why expect readers to get their books from advertorial lists?
11) Finally, this might be a negative or a positive, depending on your perspective. We don't feature just one book per genre per day. We feature 5 to 20 books every day in each genre and subgenre (sometimes less than 5 are found on a given day). The downside is that readers have choices and aren't forced to download your book due to the lack of options. The upside is that you know the reader CHOSE your book out of a competitive set of books and is more likely to buy your other books and become a reader for life.
You aren't just getting 'this reader chose my clean romance novel because it was the only clean romance novel that day'. You're getting readers that CHOSE YOU!